Tuesday 2 April 2013

My new Crown Makeup Brushes!!


Budget Brushes!!

Id been looking to get some new professional makeup brushes but on a budget, as I always need a lot of brushes to add to my kit I don't want to have to spend a fortune on each one! Id seen a few people using Crown brushes and they were  recommended to me by other makeup artists.

 I spent hours looking on the website as there are so many different types of brushes to choose from that are good for everyone at all levels. I thought because they where cheap that maybe they wouldn't be that great and maybe be scratchy and feel horrible or leave brush hairs stuck to your face like some cheaper brushes can do!! this wasn't the case.

  I ended up choosing 11 different brushes and spent just under £50 including delivery.I think these are one of my best makeup buys in a while I love the way they look as they look so much more expensive then they are and they are  really good quality! its made it so much easier for me to create different and cleaner looking makeup looks.

 My favorites so far are the BK42 Bullet crease brush, the Badger flat Bronzer brush, its so soft and is great for blending bronzing products and mineral powders, Id say my number one so far for value and quality is my Deluxe camouflage/lip brush as it doubles up as 2 brushes and has so many uses and is only £6.29!! I will defiantly be buying more crown brushes to add to my collection!www.crownbrush.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment