Wednesday 3 April 2013

POP ART INSPIRED MAKEUP......


I thought I would post one of my most recent makeup looks, my pop art inspired  look...Ive seen so many other alternative ways of creating this look and theres so many different looks you can achieve, from the size and number of  dots you do, to the colours you use you can have so much fun trying out different things with this theme!


 As this was my first attempt at pop Art makeup I kept it quite simple. I used only, Red, Blue, Black and White. To get the full effect of your pop art look ad a yellow/blond bobbed wig, this will  really complete your look and you can pick a cheap one up on ebay they have so many different ones to choose from.


 

                       Products I used for this Look!

Mac studio fix liquid foundation as my base to create a flawless matte finish!

 

Rimmel clear complexion transparent powder to set my foundation


Barry M blue dazzle dust and ultra matt blue from the sleek ultra matts palette  to create the classic pop art eye look!

 

Kate moss Rimmel lipstick  in shade 22 for the classic 40's damsel  pop art red lips!

 

To create the rest of the detail for this look, the lines the dots, the shading  and the tear  I used colours from the Snazaroo  face painting palette.

 

 

For more details on this look Please leave me your comments or tweet me @cate_MUA


 

 




                         



No comments:

Post a Comment