Wednesday 10 April 2013

Creating Special effects cuts and wounds....

I created theses wounds/zombie attack/ scars/cuts/bites/sores...  using my special effects starter kit, as Ive just started learning special effects  makeup I didn't want to buy too much. I got this kit from www.amazon.co.uk and it cost me £44.99 you can get smaller cheaper kits on there aswell but this one contains everything you really need for when your just starting out, and you can always top it up with any single items you need to build up your kit..



Makeup Starter Kit, Professional Makeup Kit, Theatrical Special Effects Starter Kit, Mehron,Ben Nye.


Ive had so much fun playing around and practicing different looks with this kit, theres so much you can can create and I'm  sure I'll be uploading a lot more pictures and tips of my looks very soon.

 looking forward to creating some really gory looks for Halloween!!




please leave your comments if you have any questions on how I created any of these looks or contact me on facebook...cate.shoremua@facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment